Friday, August 1, 2008

New Piece: Self Portrait

Just finished this new piece. It hangs on the wall rather than being displayed on a pedestal like the others in this series. I should have finished it days ago, but I don't like it so it took me much longer than it should have. These pictures aren't great but they will do for now. "Unsure" (A Self Portrait)
Altered Silver Platter and Embroidery
12"x5"x2"
Here is a view of it on the wall. This is definetly not a likely place for this piece (it really wasn't meant for my living room), but I just wanted to give you an idea as to the perspective.

2 comments:

The Young's said...

I LOVE IT!!! I don't know why you don't! You have such amazing talents!

Barb said...

It is interesting to see the difference in the angle of the form to the plate in this piece vs. the others.