Monday, May 31, 2010

Graduation Gifts

So, I'm bragging, plain and simple...but its my blog...so I'm allowed...right? I don't know. Anyway, I got some really sweet gifts for graduation and they were just too cool to keep to myself:)My parents bought me this sweet solid wood jewelers bench from Starr Gems in Tucson.Two of my sister in laws gave me this mini jewelers bench, which is working perfectly as a little soldering station for me.My husband bought me this AWESOME hydraulic press (made by Michael Dale Bernard).
My friend Lizeth Garcia, a woods grad at ASU, gave me this carrot spoon she carved from basswood. Check out her etsy shop.
My professor, Tedd McDonah, gave me this fishing lure he made from recycled tin. Get your very own Recyclure in his etsy shop.
My friend Ellie Richards, another woods grad at ASU, made me this beautiful little wood chair from recycled 4x4. I love it! Ellie just opened up an etsy shop and you can get your very own chair here.And my friend Katie Poterala, made me this necklace and earrings, which I totally love. Check out her etsy shop here.

3 comments:

Valerie A. Heck Esmont said...

That's exciting, you got a lot of nice tools! You are surrounded by people who love you!

Betty said...

Congrats to you and all your goodies are so great, I don't even know how to do what you do, but I'm jealous of your stuff.

Anonymous said...

The proper pluralization of sister-in-law is "sisters-in-law", NOT "sister-in-laws".