Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Earrings Galore

This summer I am participating in the Earrings Galore show again at Heidi Lowe Gallery in Rehoboth Beach Delaware. The show runs June5th-July6th. I really wish I could be there to see it but its just too far for me to go. If any of you get the chance to see it you definitely should, and let me know what you think! My friend Julie Mikelson was kind enough to model for me, isn't she beautiful?!
Here is the group of pieces I sent off to the show, if you are interested in any of them, please contact Heidi Lowe Gallery, as they are all available for purchase!
This is actually the sort of soft debut of some pieces in the new production line I am working on. All the pieces below (and the one directly above) are designs I am thinking about for the new line I will be launching later this summer. Hopefully they will do well at the show!
Oh, and here is what Heidi's website has to say about the exhibition:"The second annual “Earrings Galore” group show at Heidi Lowe Gallery will showcase dozens of artists this year. From 6-9 p.m. Saturday, June 12, the gallery will host an opening reception in conjunction with Rehoboth Beach’s “Mosaic” art walk.

“Last year, ‘Earrings Galore’ was one of our most successful shows,” gallery owner Lowe said. “This year I am finding a new, fun, and unexpected way to display the earrings. The type of earring someone wears can say a lot about the person. So, I am displaying a lot of different styles to appeal to as many women as possible. The display will only enhance the earrings’ ‘cool factor’.”

The show will be on display until July 6 and features artists from across the United States as well as London."

0 comments: