Sunday, June 21, 2009

New Photos

A couple of weeks ago I applied for the MJSA (Manufacturing Jewelers and Suppliers of America) Scholarship. Part of the application was to submit photographs of your jewelry on a model. I have never had to submit photos like that before, so I didn't have any. Luckily I have a very talented friend who is an amazing photographer. Janalee Acereto took these gorgeous shots of my jewelry and I am soooo happy with how they turned out! (see more photos here) The model is my other friend Breanne Johnson...isn't she beautiful?!
Cross your fingers that I get the scholarship!
Many thanks go out to Jana for the photos and Breanne for being such a beautiful model! Im lucky to have friends who are willing to help me so last minute with my crazy requests:)

2 comments:

Marie said...

Lovely work ladies. All of you!

Ashley said...

Very cool! These are great product shots. I love the photography, the model, and its great to see your jewelry on.