Monday, March 16, 2009

Trade

I recently did a trade with Victoria Takahashi of experimetal (a fellow member of etsymetal). This is what she sent me. DROP DEAD GORGEOUS!!! I love it. Love, love, love! Thanks so much!

And, I didn't get a chance to photograph my piece before I sent it to her, but she took this lovely picture of the necklace I sent her (I took both these photos from her flickr). Check out Victorias' Flickr and her etsy shop to see more of her awesome work!

I also have purchased a couple of other things from Victoria in the past. Everything she makes is so amazing! I love her work.
These are the other pieces of jewelry I have from Victoria. Don't you just love her stuff?!


1 comments:

Ashley said...

fun, fun! I haven't trade in a while, this makes me want to do another one.