Thursday, October 2, 2008

Another Mobilia Post...

So, I know I have already done a bunch of posts about this, but I am just really excited:) I just had to post this!! My work is featured on Mobilia Gallery's website for the Contemporary Visions in Metal Show!!! I SO wish I could be there for the show for so many reasons! My little brother actually moved to the Boston area this summer and lives about 20 minutes from the gallery. Also, my parents just happen to be arriving in Boston to visit him, the day of the opening reception! Not to mention the fact that there is going to be some really beautiful work in the show that I would absolutely love to see!
Go check out the website to see other work in the show, there are some really amazing artists involved!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful pieces! Hopefully your brother and parents will be able to tell you all about it!
It's kind of nice to have your last name since you are first one on their list :D

Ashley said...

You totally deserve it Lynette! I like the new blog banner to.

Lora Hart said...

I love the shot of the necklace in your new header, and heaven knows I love the necklace itself, but I really miss the anvil.

Unknown said...

That's great! What a lovely image and well deserved publicity!!