Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Etsy Metal

I just found out that I have been juried into the Etsy Metal Street team!! I am so excited to be a part of this group of incredibly talented metalsmiths! If you want to check them out, here is their blog, here is their website, and here are their members.
These are some of my favorite pieces (for sale in their etsy shops) by etsy metal members...

Floating Rock Cuff by Ashley Akers of Ashleyjewelry.

Padlock earrings by DownToTheWireDesigns.

Petal Ring by Esdesigns.

Amoeba Necklace by Experimetal.

Woodgrain Cuff by Honeybee.

Rattle ring by jewelryfool.

Teardrop box by mylittlestore.

Orecchiette Necklace by NinaDinoff.

Tally Mark earrings by NinaGibsonDesigns.

3 comments:

Janalee said...

Hey, I hope you're not mad that I linked and promoted your shop on my blog. Maybe that's not an "Appropriate" thing to do in the land of artists. Maybe you don't want that type of publicity just yet. (Like my blog is so popular). haha

Catherine Chandler said...

I got Juried in too!!! Yay! I'm going to post about it as well, but you beat me to it :)

Ashley said...

I'm so excited for you to join us! Thanks for the nod. I love your work too, as you know. See you in Etsy Metal.