Saturday, July 28, 2007

Inspiration

This past week I spent all day everyday helping out at the Boys and Girls Club in Guadalupe. Although I spent almost no time in the studio, I am posting what I did do this week with the kids because I believe that we are inspired by everything around us. So, even though I wasn't working in the studio, I was spending some quality time with some very inspiring individuals and getting ideas for new work! The kids gave me lots of headaches, lots to laugh about, all their germs (and a nasty cold), and lots of them gave me beautiful original artworks that I would like to share with you. Some of these are portraits the kids did of me, and as you can see, children see the world much differently than we do! Unfortunately I cannot post pictures of the kids themselves, but here is some of the artwork they did for me this week, and in the past.

0 comments: