Friday, November 20, 2009

Award and Upcoming Event!

I just found out that I was awarded one of the 2nd place jurors awards for the Holiday Music and Art Festival at Mesa Art Center! The festival is an arts and crafts fair that I have been participating in for 4 years now. I'm so excited to have won this award! And, one of my very best friends, Victoria Altepeter also won a 2nd place award! She is currently living at Arrowmont in Tennessee as an artist in residence but will be returning to AZ for the festival. Here are the details, make sure to come check out our booths, and also all the other wonderful artists that will be there! I will be sharing my booth with Katie Poterala (one of our new first year metals grads at ASU) this year, here are images of some of her jewelry:Holiday Art & Music Festival
When:Dec 12 - Dec 13, 2009
Where:Mesa Arts Center
Start time:10:00am
End time:5:00pm
Ticket Price:Free!

1 comments:

melississippi said...

i picked up those bird earrings at the metals sale and almost bought them, but not having pierced ears I stopped, haha. hope the sale goes well!